Last night, I ordered some of these:
Not only is that a good deal, but what's even more awesome is that all you have to do is spend $10 to get the free BumGenius!
Go to Kellyscloset.com and on the front page is a coupon about it {click for details}.
You just have to spend ten bucks on a bumgenius product to get a free diaper! INCLUDING accessories! So if you don't want to buy more diapers, but you need detergent...order it on there for $11 and get a free diaper.
Hurry, offer ends May 31st!


I have both and was suprised with the quality of the Flip diaper. It works really well with the bumGenius inserts.
ReplyDeleteWhat an awesome deal. Thanks for sharing. I will pass this on to my daughter...
ReplyDeleteI saw that deal and had to remind myself that I don't need diapers (or anything diaper related) right now....
ReplyDelete