Saturday, January 9, 2010

Oh, Baby!

I got to see our little baby yesterday. Who is now the size of a fig! She/he was so busy moving around it was hard for the doctor to get the measurements.   I got to see it's little arms and legs, big little head, even brain matter. It was cute, and my due date is officially, August 1st! Which is my SIL's birthday, let's hope the baby is born in July :).
I was very happy with my doctor, and the nurse...who it turns out I've known since I was just a tot! 
I went to my sister's lingerie shower last night, it was pretty fun. She leaves tomorrow to Vegas to get married. Wish I could be there...! Her and all of her friends left afterwards and went to Charleston to party, I didn't go, for obvious reason's. 
So, we started the weekend off pretty good. Until, our heater broke. Well, it was smelling like smoke all day. So when I got home last night I called the landlord. He told me to call the fire dept. Ugh...seriously? They are not hvac people! But whatever, I couldn't tell him no. So I called and they came out and found nothing. They could smell it, and said that it seemed like it may be that the fan is burnt. The landlord called an hvac person after that, and they said they cant fix it until Monday because they are going to have to order parts. 
SOOOOOO we are in a hotel for the weekend. It's freezing here. 27 degrees right now, no way we could stay in our house with little kids. It's not bad. The girls slept good last night, it's like a stay-cation. Sweet. It'd be nice if they had an indoor pool....im just saying..:)



9 comments:

  1. How awesome you got to see you little peanut! How everything gets fixed so you can get back home next week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think ultrasound's ever get old! Such a miracle...I'm so happy you were able to see your baby! I agree, it would be nicer if you had a pool to enjoy! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky girl, got to see the little fig already. I got two ultrasounds with each of my kids but only because I had spotting around 19 weeks with both of them and then the routine one at 20 weeks.
    Have fun on your stay-cation!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. See you've been wanting to get away! God answered your prayers, next time be more specific and ask for an indoor pool, so we can come too.....just sayin!

    ReplyDelete
  5. COngratulations! I am sorry - I haven't visited in a while so I missed your wonderful news. Those ultrasounds are so much fun! It's amazingly real when you view your baby wiggling around! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How exciting :)

    Can you or do you have a picture of the U/S?

    I'd scrapbook it some how...you will too.
    I have faith.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WE are so blessed with the tech today! SO glad you got you see your new little person!

    My hubby's sis got married in Vegas. It does make a person feel a bit left out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun day on Friday! I am glad everything looks great! Emma's birthday is July 29th-not too bad of a day to shoot for!! Have a great time in the hotel!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree, it would be nicer if you had a pool to enjoy! Good Luck!

    Work from home India

    ReplyDelete