1 Go on a missions trip
2 Raise all my children to serve & love the lord
3 Have a lemonade stand with my kids.
4 Move away from Beaufort, even if it's only for a little bit.
5 Visit a foreign country.
6 Learn how to sew.
7 Learn how to decorate cakes.
8 Run a Marathon.
9 Swim in the pacific ocean.
10 See a killer or hump back whale in the ocean.
11 Have a son.
12 Write a book.
13 Be in a protest.
14 Make a homemade igloo & a big snowman.
15 Write an article and have it published in a newspaper.
16 Meet a president.
17 Adopt a child.
18 Donate blood.
19 Lead someone to God.
20 Go to college.
21 Let my kids play in the rain & get really muddy.
22 Paint again.
23 Mentor a newly saved young mom.
24 Meet Bernardo.
25 Be kissed in the rain.
26 Take my family (husband & kids) on a missions trip.
27 Make a toast at a wedding.
28 BE in a wedding!
29 Watch a baby be born.
30 Catch a fish.
31 Change the life of someone in need.
32 Jump off a water fall.
33 Shoot a deer.
34 Dance in a random public place.
35 Pay for a strangers dinner.
36 See the Northern Lights.
37 Be at Times Square on New Years Eve.
38 Do something huge for my parents.
39 Ring the Salvation Army bell at Christmas, with my kids.
40 Start a non-profit organization to help children in need in my town.
41 Buy a house.
42 Ride on a motorcycle with adam.
43 Be someones best friend.
44 Go Paragliding.
45 Be a summer camp councilor.
46 Send a message in a bottle.
47 Pay for someones groceries.
48 Go to an NFL game(packers...please!)
49 Climb a mountain.
50 Serve the lord, everyday until I die.
Love it Shay! Dream Big! You have a heart of gold, so blessed to call you friend. Love you.
ReplyDeleteI really like this list, Shay. And you can totally do every one of these things!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great list. I love this idea. Leading someone to the Lord...paying for someones groceries. Beautiful.
ReplyDeleteLOVE LOVE LOVE this list!! Can I steal it!?! :) I am so making one too, yours is just awesome you are a huge blessing! And packers?? My husband is a Packer fah-reak! :)
ReplyDelete(Oh and Rainbow is a grocery store chain over here...)
Great great list Shay!!! I am turning 29 in a few weeks and I have been trying to write a list of 30 things to do before I turn 30...hmmmmm I sense a new blog post coming on. So this has inspired me a little to keep moving forward with my list!
ReplyDeleteWhat an awesome list. You sure did put a lot of thought into this. I have often thought of writing my own 'bucket list' and reading yours makes me see how fortunate I have been in my experiences thus far in life. I wish you all the best in completing your list and then some!
ReplyDeleteAwesome list!
ReplyDelete