Ugh! Are you kidding me? The A/C needed a new plug (or something), so they ordered it, and it will be in today, but they wont be done until Monday? Why are car places so slow? Why will it take them 2 days to open the part package, move the old plug, and plug the new one in??
Now, I have to drive the granny mobile all weekend long. Im bummed, it is not fun getting a new car, getting to drive it for two days...then having to drive a grandma car for almost a week while your awesome new car is sitting alone in a shop waiting for a part for the a/c. Guess that's what I get for not buying a 2009, however, I do know better than to buy a brand new car as well.
Last night, Riley melted my heart! When I got in from the women's meeting, she gave me a huge hug and said "I missed you!" I'm even smiling as I type it. She's never said anything like that before. She is so cute, I missed her too. I took the girl's to a play date at the park. It was fun, I was late, as usual. Im the one who "coordinates" these play dates, and yet im the one who is always late. It was at 10 this morning, and guess what time I woke up? 10! I didn't get there till 10:40. Im thinking of taking a trip to old navy when the girl's wake from their naps. I went and bought a jacket, tried it on and all. I get home and realize it's way too baggy. I need a size smaller. Better than needing a size bigger right? I also need to grocery shop, but after the last shopping trip fiasco, I'm waiting on adam to be home before I go.
Oh! I have news! We are officially TTC! Well, it's our 2nd month ttc, no luck last month. It's in God's hands...literally. If HE want's us to have another, then...we will! We are wide open for another! And, if he has other plans, then so be it. No rush =-) It's still kind of exciting. I've never actually tried to have a kid. It'd be great to have a positive test and actually be EXCITED, not scared and nervous.
Tomorrow is my friends baby shower, and I am still not as prepared as I should be. A sweet friend of mine from church volunteered to make cupcakes for it. So, Im making abreakfast casserole, and fruit. Decorating, coffee...water...oj. Maybe playing a small game. At the other showers, they do words of advice and stuff. However, Im not good at that deep...sappy advice stuff. I'd rather play a game. lol.
I hope everyone has a great weekend! Enjoy the great weather! (well, it's great here!)
What I'm Praying For:
God's will in our family's life.
Patience, Wisdom and Love when it comes to my Husband and Children.
A successful baby shower tomorrow.
That my friend who is thinking about coming back to Praise, will decide to come, and stay!
For a great play practice on Sunday.
For all of my blog followers, and whatever you all are going through, that's God's will will also be done in your lives!
You're a good friend, Shay :-)
ReplyDeleteAWESOME on TTC! I pray God's will for you!
ReplyDeleteDont you just love the huge hug with the I missed you mommy!
ReplyDeleteGood luck with the TTC! I hope things work out quickly for you guys.
ReplyDeleteHehe, granny mobile. :)
ReplyDeleteI love when kids say such sweet things, it really does melt a mama's heart!
How exciting about TTC! I think you definitely need to have more babies because your girls are SO cute and besides you need a boy, trust me...mama's boy are great! :)
Have a great weekend
Aww - Riley is getting to be at a sweet age i bet. This past weekend when i was visiting family the 5 year old was being ridiculously sweet so we asked her why and she said "because I just love you so so very much" - omg - made me want to squeeze and love on her - it was just sooo sweet I about cried.
ReplyDeleteGood luck TTC, I wish we were!! Too much going on right now. But it is so exciting to try and TTC! And when you finally get that positive, its so amazing! Good luck!!
ReplyDelete