Thursday, November 5, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Today, I am Thankful for:

GOD
For pulling me out of the pit. For giving me a solid place to stand. For saving me from a life of destruction, for giving me his strength to tell my testimony tonight. For the work he has done in me, and the work he is going to do. He is good. GO GOD!


HE is what I'm most thankful for today.
HE is worthy of having the thankful Thursday spotlight for sure =-)

In case your wondering...Today was great, if I do say so myself.

My awesome friend came and got the girls as planned. I met mama and talked and talked as planned. I got to spend time ALONE with God. OUTSIDE. DOWNTOWN! By myself, swinging and watching the water and just..being still. It was great...I needed that time.
I then met back up with mama to pray at the church before everyone got there. That was a huge help. I loved it. Then, the time shortly came.

I was nervous at first, I was crying after the first sentance...but the nervousness died and I just spoke...and it was good. I feel really good. And, Yes, I will be posting my testimony for you all to read =-) Click on the link on the right side of this post, where it says "click here to view my testimony" . I'm going to spend time with my husband, who was standing outside the doors listening to me tonight.
Thank you all for your encouragement and support.
You guys rock.

And...here are some pictures I took today, for your viewing pleasure!



















8 comments:

  1. You did GREAT! I am still so touched my Adam being there, that is so sweet. I loved having the girls with me today, I love them and oh BTW, I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the tongue pics!!!! Those are cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you had a GREAT day! You are beautiful...love the fun picture's!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Post!!

    And Equally Beautiful Pictures!!

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm thankful you agreed to let me use your testimony in our newsletter. Thanks! I'll let you know when you can see it on-line...you can link to it on your blog. :) (It won't be until Christmastime)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad everything went well. You are awesome!! :)

    ReplyDelete