My Husband Working hard into the night and wakes up early in the morning & works allot of weekends. He never complains. Ever. He loves me, our girls, and he is so patient. He is my best friend. Im thankful to have an awesome husband who makes me laugh, who takes care of his family, who loves god, and who is my real best friend.
Riley & Addison My two, healthy and beautiful children. They never fail to amaze me, or just plain shock me with the new things they do and say. I am thankful that they love each other. That when Addison cries, Riley says "awe" and gives her a hug. Im thankful that they know God loves them, and that praying 3 times before every meal and twice before bed time is a must. I a most thankful that God picked me to be their mom. To raise them to know and fear him. To protect them, and to get them ready for this big world. Im honored to do this for him.
Chosen Family My words cannot express how Thankful I am for the family that has taken me under their wings. The family that not only bought me my first thanksgiving turkey, but took the time to teach me how to prepare it and cook it. The family who I can sit around with all night laughing at things like...music notes, stuffing and chicken broth, cloth diapers and how to cook spaghetti on a George foreman. The family I can go to for anything, the family that knows me more than anyone (besides my husband). The family that can make lemonade out of lemons, help each other, and laugh along the way. For them...this morning as I was about to put my turkey in the oven, I thanked God.
My Home I love it. It's warm. My tree is up. It smells like turkey and pie. Its clean, its cozy, its home. Our home.
Friends Who amaze me. Who teach me new things. Who come over to make Turkey cookies, who meet me at BK once a week for playdates. Who come over when I need to talk. Who I can watch movies with until 1am. Who I can laugh with at the interesting late night walmart experiences we've had. Who I can tell my problems to, and they will pray for me. They will encourage me, and direct me towards God the entire time. Friends that are hear for me. Who's little boys pee on my carpet, and he is so sweet that I don't even care. A good friend is hard to find. For the good friends I have, I am thankful, very very thankful.
My Parents & Siblings Who are crazy, indeed. But I love them. I love laughing with them and thinking of the "old times" together. I can't wait to write on the thanksgiving table cloth tonight...and eat pie while laughing at our neighbors and being able to forget about anything else that is going on. Thankful for my older sister who is finally getting married! :-) December 14th in Las Vegas! I'm thankful for all of my parents hard work in raising us. Im thankful that I can pull into the yard and laugh at my little brother sitting in a deer stand in the front yard...trying to shoot squirrels...none the less. :-)
Piper Dog We had a horrible night last night. He barked...ALL NIGHT LONG. Literally. But today, he is being an angel. Really, he is. He is going to the bathroom outside, and he has not barked once. He sleeps on the floor by the couch, and runs around with Riley. We are still testing him out, so I am thankful for him teaching us, whatever he is going to teach us!
God For sending his son to die for my sins. For forgiving me. For saving me. For loving me no matter what. For blessing me. For caring about me. For hearing me. For answering my prayers. For guiding me. For making me, me. For giving me the life I have, for blessing me with all these things to be able to thank him for. God, you rock.
My life Because I'm just smiling thinking of the many blessing's God has poured out to me and my family this past year. How I will never be able to list them all. I am rich, I am very rich. This is the first thankful Thursday that made me tear up while writing it. This year has been life changing in so many ways, I've gone from being one person to another. And, I owe this awesome life to God.
SO, Thank YOU, God.
Come, let us sing for joy to the LORD;
let us shout aloud to the Rock of our salvation.
Let us come before him with thanksgiving
and extol him with music and song.
For the LORD is the great God,
the great King above all gods.
In his hand are the depths of the earth,
and the mountain peaks belong to him.
The sea is his, for he made it,
and his hands formed the dry land.
Come, let us bow down in worship,
let us kneel before the LORD our Maker;
for he is our God
and we are the people of his pasture,
the flock under his care.
Psalm 95 1:7
No comments:
Post a Comment