Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Meet...

Piper.


Our little beagle pup.
Who...barks at night, and wont use the bathroom outside.
FUN times...in the potter house.
He is cute though.

*update*
It's 1:15am...and he just stopped barking.
Im afraid to move, he might hear me and start barking again.

Shay...you can do this! People get puppies ALL THE TIME.
YES, people with little kids get puppies!
If we can get this barking controlled, the potty training will be fine!





8 comments:

  1. aww...I remember those days. Our dog is 2 now, and yes, there were some of those nights, not many...juat a couple of them. Hang in there, it's so worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. But he's SO cute!!!! :)

    When I was little and my mom got aggravated at our dog for barking she'd tell him she was going to cut his barker out...I freaked!!!I couldn't believe she would do such a thign :) of course she never did but I thought it was happening the next day.

    Hope you got some sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, so does this mean I can't name my CHILD Piper??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Howe stinken cute. I have 3 dogs. I HATE the puppy training. They can be worse than newborns. It's horrible but won't last to long hang in there.

    You'll be happy to know they can fix my machine, YAY.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Shay, Beagles are known to do that. I've had my share and since they hunt, they bark as well. Try a shock collar. I know it sounds bad, but it warns them gently unless they continue to bark, then it increases. They learn quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha ... identifying with you. Although, it's our neighbors border collie who adopted us.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute is he!!! My goodness he is soo cute! I hope he stopped barking!

    ReplyDelete