Sunday, November 15, 2009

OH happy day!

I feel like digging in my purse to find the little crumbled up piece of paper that has the email of the girl who prayed for me this morning, and I feel like emailing her and thanking her again for her obedience.
I got a huge blessing tonight, a blessing that will change my life, and a blessing I had been praying for, for a very very long time.
Was this the blessing that God was referring to when she told me?
It definitely could be!
Praise GOD!
And, if it's not...PRAISE GOD more because that mean's that I have another one coming :-)
Today is a great day!
Forever I am changed!



10 comments:

  1. so happy for you, mama! God is good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a wonderful blog!

    So were in SC do you live? It's amazing you will find people on here that only live a few minutes away:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. {{{{BIG SMILEY FACE}}}}}}}
    oxoxooxooxooxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog has been exciting lately! Looking forward to reading about this amazing gift - you have me excited for you whatever it is.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The suspense! I am happy for you! I love reading about happiness!

    ReplyDelete