Saturday, October 10, 2009

Your All I Need

So, I have heard this song many times...and I love it. I think I even posted the lyrics in a previous post. But, tonight, a few friends of mine posted this video on FB. I have to say...Im not a HUGE fan of drama's (mostly because the one's they do at our church are cheesy) But I decided to watch it so I could listen to the song. By the end, (you'll know which part)...I was crying my eyes out. This is a great drama...worth the watch.
Also, I've decided that THIS is the song I'm using in my testimony next month. The past couple weeks (as you could tell from some of my other posts as well..) the "theme" for my life seems to be "It's all about GOD" right now. Tonight, listening again to the lyrics...saying "How can I stand in front of you, and not be moved by you...your all I need" and watching the end of the video where Jesus hold's back the demon's and temptations in her life, and protects her...hit home for me. He really IS all I need! If I give myself to him 100%, and focus everything that goes on in my life around God...everything will be okay. He will take care of me..."Seek first the kingdom of God, and everything else will follow".....
Any drama going on in my life is because I've lost focus...WHO IS THIS ABOUT?
Any problem im dealing with....WHO IS THIS ABOUT?
Any need that we need to be met...WHO IS THIS ABOUT?
GOD.
HE IS ALL I NEED.
I hope this blesses you as much as it did me.


3 comments:

  1. hey, there! just dropping by from laura's blog! the youth @ our church actually did this exact skit a few months ago and i was a MESS in the service (i'm a mess of tears after watching it again on your blog, too). it really is SO good and it certainly puts things into perspective. wishing you all the best, keep looking to HIM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Crying my eyes out too! What a great skit and awesome song as well. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I checked your blog out because I see your a new follower of mine:)
    I really like you honesty and your heart:)
    While reading: I heard a song on your blog: The second one? Who? and what is the song title? I really like it?
    Thank you for stopping by mine :)

    ReplyDelete