Saturday, October 3, 2009

Today is the day...

We took apart Addison's crib...! No more crib baby. Right now her mattress is on the floor until we get her a twin bed. Her & Riley are suppose to be napping right now. So far...an hour into nap time...and all they've done is play, fight and tear the room up together. Gotta love em.
We were planning on having a productive day, mowing the lawn, taking the old washer & crib to the dump (they are both pretty broken) and hanging some stuff around the house.
Come to find out, the lawn mower needs to go to the shop because it's not staying on. So, no grass mowed.
I cannot lift the washer. Therefore...we couldnt get it into hubby's truck because he can't do it alone. Now...it's sitting on the side of the driveway....NICE! White trash lookin...please...someone come help up get it into the truck.
We did take apart the crib...
We have yet to hang anything.
It's not feeling like we've been productive at all.
Ugh!
My husband is doing the budget as we speak now. I'm happy to not have that burden anymore.
Tonight...catholic mass is still sounding good. But I don't know if I'll have the motivation to get up...dressed...ready & actually go.
By the way....
I feel bad for my blog being so depressing the past few days. I've just been in awkward position & I'm still in it! However, the situation is completely out of my hands now...literally...there is nothing else I can do. =-/ I am giving it to God, loving the people like I always have...and praying for it all to get better. "It can't rain forever..." So, no more! It's time to move on...and get the heck over it!
It's a beautiful day out today! Thank you Lord! I think we may go on a family walk when the girls wake up. (if they ever go to sleep! )

2 comments:

  1. No more crib....sad. Every step out of baby-ness makes me sad even though the next stages are just as good if not better! :) Glad you don't have to think of your burden anymore, and I hope everything turns out good! Have a great rest of the weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Call us! I'm sure Andy will help move the washer...

    ReplyDelete