My brain is on over load right now! So much going on, so much flickering through my mind.
First thing's first. God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good!
I got what I was praying for today! A humungo hug & kiss from Mama Dot & no more drama.
Thank you Lord! (and everyone else who was praying for that!)
This weekend held allot, even though it feel's like it was pretty boring.
We relaxed all weekend, literally. Hung out in pj's and watched Tv. I did not go to the Catholic church...I instead went with a dear friend for coffee. It amazes me how easy it is to show up at Ihop at 8, talk and talk and talk and next thing you know it's 1am. Well, THIS time we didn't leave at 1, we left at 11...but that's still quite a while! Only women could do that.
Today, was christmas play practice...which I have to say, I am loving it! I really am! The kid's are growing on me, the play is growing on me and I have to say, I DO look forward to waking up extra early on Sunday's to be there for it. I am enjoying this more than I've enjoyed doing anything in church, so far.
Service was great, I mean, really great. My church is amazing. Not just my church, the way God is working in my church is amazing! The PEOPLE are amazing. Once again, God is a GOOD God. (& our worship band pretty much rocks)
I then went to visit a friend who just moved into a new apartment (TOTALLY GOD IN THIS! ). She needed this move badly! Now it's here, she is in and settled and I am so happy for her. Now she can begin this new chapter in her life, out with the old...(literally!) and in with the new!
I then spent the remainder of my afternoon working on our Church website. My husband somehow volunteered to re do our entire church website from scratch. I have to admit, im proud of him =-). Plus, the current website is awful, it's a mess...full of broken links, random pictures, and horrible word art. Ick. So last night, I was asking him how it was going, and I asked him if he wanted my help doing the ministries section. Of course, he said yes and showed me how to operate the "dashboard" for wordpress. It's actually very easy! I could probably build my own site from scratch! (not!) Anyways, turns out the ministries section is the BIGGEST section of the entire site. There is SO MUCH to it...what the heck did I get myself into!?
DH is a bad communicator, so I wrote a guy at the church and updated him on the website, asked him some questions and gave him a date...of when I want the site up. (I know...it goes from my husband controlling this...to me planning it all out and giving them a date........HMMMMMMM). Well, October 17th is when we are shooting for! So, please pray we get it together and it looks FABULOUS for that date! I think that guy is getting impatient.
Tomorrow is suppose to rain...so I am thinking, pay a bill...come home, play with the girls all morning until naps. Spend time with the Lord while they are napping and work on the church site. Clean and start dinner when they wake! Now, let's see if it goes as planned =-). By the way, we are not pregnant, yet. And no...we are not really trying. (random...i know...)
No comments:
Post a Comment