Today, I am Thankful for:
The weather Sunny, not hot, and windy! Simply beautiful.
Housework Keeps me occupied & gives me a sense of accomplishment, when I finish it.
Friends Went shopping with a great friend today, I am so glad that God has brought her & her family into my life. We had a blast, and my girl's love "mrs.tiffany"!
Money Even though we don't have a ton, I am thankful for what we do have. I am thankful that I was able to go out today and buy someone a gift. Feed my children, pay bills...etc.
Naps They help keep some sanity in my life.
My husband Who put his septum ring back in tonight, & was looking mighty cute. ♥
More friends Got to hang out with another cool lady & her son tonight, and I really enjoyed her company. Also, my "offended" friend started talking to me again tonight. Baby steps now...baby steps.
KiddosMy girl's who make me laugh, and drive me crazy. Who I sometimes want a break from, but who I don't want to leave. My girl's who are healthy & rarely ever get sick.
My home Because, we are blessed, and I don't have a mansion...we don't even own our home...but we've made it our's and I love it.
Moms Saw this lady while shopping today...she had SEVEN beautiful children with her. From about 10 yrs. old to a baby. She made me smile, and I am thankful for HER.
My life Even when I feel like everything is horrible, it really isn't. I have a good life, a blessed life.
Thank you, Lord.
What a wonderful list! Mother's with tons of children always bless my heart!
ReplyDelete