And come again...in a few more days!
Today is the 2nd rainy day. Normally I love the rain...but I'm not feeling like loving it today. Not after how the girl's were yesterday when we stayed inside all day.
(Riley just says "Hey Mom...How are you...?" lol)
Speaking of kiddos. Riley does not want to sleep anymore. She is cutting her naps short (if I can get her to fall asleep at all!) and she is staying up later into the night playing in her room, and waking up an hour earlier than normal. Addison is totally opposite. Addison goes to bed at 7:45pm, wakes up after 9am and still takes a three hour nap during the day. Thats my girl! I am however, enjoying the extra alone time I get with Riley while Addison snoozes away. Riley says her ABC'S and can count to 5 without help (10 with a little help). And now, she just grabbed my head and said "Let me tell you some secrets" and then mumbles something into my ear.
I am impressed at how smart she is for barely being 2 1/2. Im sure every mom says that.
I have no idea what today holds for us. To get out of the house or not to get out of the house...that is the question.
It's been raining for days here too, I am SO ready for a little sunshine!
ReplyDelete