Monday, October 5, 2009

I'm Done!

My girl's drove me ABSOLUTELY crazy today! I don't know what is up with them, all day they were fighting, getting into things and trashing the house! Urgh! They flooded the bathroom twice, tore everything off the book shelf, getting into the fridge, and I had to rip them off of each other multiple times!
So, tonight I decided to COMPLETELY separate their rooms. Riley now has her own room with her own toys, and so does Addison. So far, it's been great! I think they like it, and Addison went to bed RIGHT away! No crying! I'm kind of sad, because I really wanted two girls close together so that they could share a room and tell each other stories in the middle of the night & stay up and such. I guess I'll have to move them back in together when they get a little older. (out of the biting stage...perhaps? )

My husband, also, brought home this for us today:



Look how big it is compared to the cell phone! We are not sure what it is, but he found it in someone yard while he was working and decided to bring it home to us. (so much for flowers....sweet, huh?) So, he took pictures of it & then let it go in the yard. Im hoping to never see it again!

Also, tonight made me very thankful for the older women that God has brought into my life. I tried calling my mom tonight-to actually talk...ugh, she is definitely not an encourager & I am blessed to have women to go to for Godly advice. I'm missing Dot right about now =-/

PS- Adam & I prayed together tonight, and inquired information from a mission's organization. (shorttermmissions.com)
We'll see how everything play's out. Im anxious to see where God lead's us.

4 comments:

  1. Girls: This is could totally be a for-the-moment thing. They still have a chance of getting along in their teen years ;-)

    THING: That is just disgusting. There are no words. Please tell me that it wasn't ALIVE.

    Praying: Get ready to be blessed. Once you two start praying together, things will start happening in an awesome way!!

    I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The "thing" is probably a caterpillar (mutated maybe). I don't blame you for not wanting to see it again. I wouldn't want to either!

    I have always wanted my twins to have a good relationship but once they hit the years where they have girlfriends, everything changed. I have no clue why. I just know they did. For now, I hold tight to the "Rhema Words" God has given me for them and Trust them in Gods hands. One day I will see them share the love they had for each other once again.

    When Bill and I started praying together, I saw Mountains move! I don't want to miss prayer time with him each day. Some days I do because of the late house he has at the base right now. I long for our time together when we aren't able to pray together. Sometimes I call him to pray with me but it's just not the same!

    Be encouraged. I know your missing Dot but your not alone!

    Love you sweets!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, I am glad my hubby would never pick up something like that! Ick!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What is that thing? Crazy creepy!

    ReplyDelete