Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Not so Wordless Wednesday

Very rarely do I find myself wordless! Wordless Wednesday's are NOT cup of tea =-). I realized that I don't really ever have just ONE thing to blog about. I seem to always have a million thought's going through my head at once.

-I am trying to get back a friend I offended. "An offended friend is harder to win back than a fortified city. Arguments separate friends like a gate locked with bars." Proverbs 18:19 I'd love to think (dream) that everyone who was involved in this mess would just be mature enough to get over it, apologize and move on...but it's harder for some more than others. Even though I haven't known this girl all too long, we
"clicked". She is someone I laughed with, we agree on tons of stuff, we like the same things...she even painted her house the same color as mine! We are in different places in our walk with God, and we have to keep a certain lovely person out of our convo's or it will be a drama mess again. I just pray that if God want's us to be friends, I know I can still reach out to her, so I'm hoping for some of God's help in "winning" her back.
I love this verse though. It doesn't apply to just friend's either. Family members, "out-laws" (smiling*) and even my husband sometimes. Word's are SO important, I wish I were one of those really quiet people who didn't say much (or type much....) and life would be peachy. I feel like I'm trying to be me...but having to change everything about me.

-Tonight was perhaps my last night in rainbows for a little bit. We'll see, I probably won't decide until I walk into church next week.

-Im tooooo tired to type the rest...seriously...good night and i'll edit this later!

3 comments:

  1. Sorry. I know how it is to break up with a good friend. With that said if you offended her because of something you believe (whatever it may be not just religion) don't be sorry. Don't be sorry for being you. Your only happy when your happy :)

    Hugs
    Menopausal Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. God is already using this whole situation to stretch you and to allow you the chance to grow in ways that you wouldn't otherwise. It's going to hurt. A lot. But most of the really important things that we learn in our walk with Him do. And rest assured, that however this situation works out, He WILL use what you've learned here again, and again, again. Hopefully for both of you. Err ... All of you. Know that I am still praying, friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry. I know how you much feel. I hope that this friend will see your heart and see that you really want to fix this. I'll be praying for this friendship and pray that it becomes restored. :)

    ReplyDelete