♥ My husband is going to...college! Hopefully. He want's to, and has been thinking about it a lot lately. He'd do it online, of course. Im pretty proud of em, I have to say. We are thinking...University of Phoenix. It's SO expensive...$1,600 per CLASS. Which is when one of the only advantages of being poor comes in...financial aid.
♥ This weekend is our FIRST anniversary! (On sunday!) Saturday morning we are waking up at 6am, loading the girls, the car...and getting out of this town! Charlotte...here we come. All day Saturday and we'll head home Sunday afternoon. No phones, no computers! I don't want to talk to ANYONE but my husband and kid's ALL WEEKEND. We need this as a family, and I need this...to keep me sane after the past few days! I'm running away from it all...and I've never been more excited to do so!
♥ Tomorrow (I guess that'd be today...since it's...1:30am. (my husband says i have insomnia) I am cleaning the car, getting it washed, loading up on groceries, napping, packing, then helping a friend paint her house. (the same color as mine..btw)
♥ Today (I guess that'd be yesterday...) I did a whole lotta thinking. Visited a friend...and scrubbed my house down while thinking even more. The devil has been getting into a situation in my life, and it comes down to the fact that...I don't know what to do. Do I pretend that I don't know what I now know? Do I slowly pull away from someone I love, to protect myself? Do I stop talking to someone, who is this cause of this mess? Or, do I act like nothing ever happened and forget it all? I know...the only one who can tell me that is God. Well God, speak to me all weekend...I'll be waiting and listening.
♥ I think I may finally go to bed...and I'm not allowing myself to blog until we are home & settled in Sunday night. Hope everyone has a fab. weekend!
Lord, I love you so much and I thank you for everything you have blessed me with. I know, that if it's your will for my husband to go to college, that it will work out in every way. Lord please bless the time I get to spend with my family (away!) this weekend. Please be with us at all times and protect us, and please USE this weekend to speak to me about what's going on...let me be open to you lord. Also, I cannot believe that I'd ever be asking anyone this...but please help me to not get online at all starting tomorrow until we are home. It's really hard when I'm bored or the kids are asleep. Remind me to use that time for better things, like spending time with you.
Yay for college, that's awesome you're hubby wants to do that! Online would be great too, my husband is doing him MBA right now and is gone A LOT, yuck! But it will all be worth it, that's what I have to tell myself. :) How exciting your family gets to go away for a couple days! I hope you all have a wonderful and relaxing weekend!! :) Can't wait to hear about it on Sunday. And Happy Anniversary! :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats to your hubby! That's awesome! Hope that y'all have a fun time in Charlotte this weekend. WE are headed down to Charleston just for the day. Lots going on at church on Sunday afternoon!
ReplyDeleteI'll be praying for you as well :).
Hugs,
Susan