Friday, September 25, 2009

I'm not sure what God is doing, but he is doing something!
We are not going away this weekend, I made the hotel reservations tonight, paid for them & all...and not 10 minutes later I told Adam I had to cancel, I did not have peace AT ALL. I was literally walking back and forth around the house with this anxious feeling about going. And, Mama Dot always says "If you don't have peace...don't do it!"
So, I got on the phone and fought with the hotel to refund our money...on a non-refundable room. Apparently Im pretty bad at that, because I didn't get any refund. So my husband called back and was talking to them...and I was in the living room SERIOUSLY praying...and told God to take it into his hands...sure enough a few minutes later adam was off the phone and we had a full refund.
I felt like a weight had been lifted and my weird un-easy feeling's vanished! Thank you lord for that. I have had a weird feeling about this weekend for over a month now. Im not sure what GOD want's us to do???????????????? We are going to wake up and go to charleston as a family for the day...and im not sure what else...But I know there is a reason why I'm suppose to be here this weekend.

1 comment:

  1. I just LOVE when God does this to us. Seriously! Praying that He makes it super clear and that you are rejoicing by Sunday night!

    ReplyDelete