♥ The weather is BEAUTIFUL (2nd day in a row...)! Thank you lord! I didn't spend much time outside, went to a play date this morning. For an hour it was just me and two other girls, then five more moms came. It was good to see them all, I just feel like that was not where God wanted me to be this morning. Ugh, I have a bad sense of direction.
♥ Tomorrow I need to play catch up. I need to do our budget, plan's for a new "lifestyle" change, make doctor's appointments, finally go to the chiro. again, and send in some papers to the insurance co. Now...I can look back on this and remember to actually do these things.
♥ My girl's are finally napping. My house is not clean, dinner is not started. What the heck am I doing? PONDERING.
♥ I feel like I have no friends. =-/ Why are women so emotional...hormonal? Maybe it's just me. Ugh.
♥ Back in early summer, mama Dot took me to a revival at another church. It was..."okay". But ever since I left, I haven't been able to get the Pastor's wife of that church out of my head. Weird, right? I was thinking about her again today...and found her on fb. I am deeply excited about that!
♥ Today is one of those days that I wish I could skip church tonight.
Lots of things to ponder - no time for dinner or house cleaning! Sounds familiar. ;)
ReplyDeleteSometimes I feel like I have no friends, too. I don't know why. My family is close, I have friends in nearish places, but some days just feel lonely.
LONELY! YES! I know I have lots of friends...but i still feel lonely. hmm.
ReplyDeleteI find that I have tons of acquaintances, but no "real" friends. That's what I want when I grow up. lol
ReplyDeleteI have days like that, not wanting to go to church, for me, usually means that I REALLY need to go. That's when he speaks to me the best.
I know what you mean about the friend thing too, lots of friends but lonely at times. Good luck on the to do list! :)
ReplyDelete