Friday, September 18, 2009

Exhaustion!

Keeping up with a blog is HARD! And time consuming! Once again, it's 2am! Just finished tidying the house up...only for it to be wrecked again in a few hours. Sweet =-)
On a scale of 1-10 (1 being bad), my day was an 8! It would have been a 10 if I hadn't been so tired!
My oldest kiddo woke me up this morning by climbing into my bed. We eventually got up, dressed and headed out to my parent's place. Spending time there was nice, and the girl's always have fun. We enjoy riding the golf cart in circles in the back yard! We also got the kiddo's an easel today! They both LOVE drawing and coloring! I know this was money well spent!! (& we got a super great deal on it)
We got home just in time for me to change the girls into pj's, feed them and head to church...which is always a good time. The band played the song "worth it all" by Rita Springer and it really ministered to me tonight. In the end, I will be able to say to God, "It was worth it all!". YOU are worth giving up my wants-my desires-MY LIFE for. It's going to be worth it all!
The girl's were absolutely done when we got home, so they went to bed great! It was the first time neither of them had napped in a day!! I then headed out to my friends house to help her do a few things for her garage sale tomorrow. We ended up sitting on her garage floor until 1am talking and folding baby clothes. Fun times, I learn so much from her. We talked about child birth, home birthing, birthing centers...make's me want to write my birth plan for the baby I'm not pregnant with. =-)
Now, Im exhausted! I need to shower and hit the bed...it's going to be another long-but fun-day tomorrow!
Thank you Lord for my family and the fun that we still have when getting together! Thank you for bringing my Grandma here to visit, and thank you for a great night at church and the amazing song that spoke to me. Thank you again for bringing such a great friend into my life...and for garage sales and baby clothes. Your amazing...it's gonna be worth it all!!

3 comments:

  1. Great song!! Have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm - did I happen to put those thoughts of childbirth in your head?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thank God for you everyday, Shay. He is so GOOD!

    ReplyDelete