It's now 3am and I can't sleep. I cleaned the kitchen, switched laundry...uploaded pictures and wrote some emails, now I guess it's onto blogging.
My grandma is in town until Sunday, it's been a year since we've seen her.
She still looks the same, as always. My oldest kiddo say's "grama shar-lay!" perfectly.
We didn't visit with her very much today, so I am taking the girls out to my parents for the day tomorrow to see everyone. It's the shrimp festival in their little town, and I'm kind of looking forward to it!
This entire weekend should be an interesting-fun one. On Saturday I'm going to my friends bachelorette party. They got a limo from 4pm to 1am. We are going to Charleston for Sushi, then to a "classy" bar as it was described until 10 (after 10 you have to be 21 to stay) and then they reserved the VIP section of some club downtown, until we leave at midnight. I know for sure it's going to be a fun night with fun people, right now I am praying that God will give me the strength and self control I need to not put "God in a box" for the night. "In everything you do and say, give honor to God". It will be fine!
So, I wont get home until almost 3am. Only to wake at 7am to get ready for church, Christmas play practice, and my grandma will be there this Sunday as well.
Sunday's are ALWAYS long, and tiring days for my entire family. We are at the church from 8:30am to 12:30pm, we normally go to lunch afterward, and try to relax the rest of the day. Especially since DH work's most Saturday's.
Oh, by the way...NINE days until our 1 year anniversary!!
Have fun this weekend! Hope you get lots of relaxation on Sunday! :)
ReplyDelete