Happy Birthday!
Happy birthday to my 27 year old, old man! (aka, hubby)
So far we have had a lovely weekend. Saturday we got to go on a day date together. Saw "30 minutes or less" , enjoyed lunch at our favorite buger place Five Guys, browsed at Barnes & Noble,and Target. Then headed home to pick up the girls and have birthday cake, only to be surpirsed that Mr.'s dad had come up from Louisianna to surprise him! So we got to enjoy a big family party.
Today we had a wonderful service at church, took long naps, then headed to the in laws for dinner and our nephews birthday party...in which adam was gifted with a Kindle, and I a Dell tablet, which I am testing out right now...and im pretty much in love! Everything I "need" plus the Nook app which I really wanted. Already started reading "The Help"!
Tomorrow we are headed out of town to some touristy things with hubbies dad before he has to go. Blessed with a really great weekend, hope you all enjoyed yours as well! :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment