Wednesday, July 13, 2011

In case your wondering...

We are doing great with the pets.
We took Tucker to the vet to get updated on his shots, and the groomer today to have him full serviced groomed, and they shaved him. Poor boy was in bad shape. He has hair, its just short and since he is so small it makes him look weird. And, leaving his head long and fluffy doesnt make him look any better with a shaven body. He is still a great dog! No complaints at all!

Zoo-zoo and Zoey are good, too! I'm not into cage animals as much as I thought I'd be, but Mr. and the girls love them, and Mr. does all of the cage cleaning & feeding everyday so I dont have to worry about them. Their little squeals are so cute, and not as loud as I thought they would be! Unless I'm close to them, I can barely hear if they squeal.

You know, just in case you found yourself sitting around thinking about us and our pets :)

1 comment: