Friday, June 10, 2011

Wahhooo!

Our fire inspection is...SCHEDULED! For this month, too!
So very excited to know that a) we are not just a stack of papers shoved to the side of our workers desk. b) God totally showed us favor in this situation, being that we wont even be here for the inspection! But its still going to be done! c) The "end", or should I say the "beginning" is NEAR.

Funny how one night I wrote this blog about how we have not heard anything about our inspections, and I was getting really anxious & feeling like its never going to happen. Prayed. The very next day, it was scheduled! Then, a road block because we will be out of town that day. Prayed. It's still being done! God's timing, though seems like forever sometimes...still rocks! I love that we can rest and be comforted by his promises, and how he sends us reminders along our journey telling us again...that this WILL happen if we just let him do his thing, and stop trying to be in control.

4 comments:

  1. Ah yes stop trying to be in control. I have been having that problem myself with our current paperwork hold up.

    Love this post and I'm so glad the inspection is set.

    I answered your question about birth parent relationship on the Foster Friday post over there. Glad to find your blog and follow your journey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy for you...for this encouraging news...sometimes He just knows when we need that little nudge, that extra sense that He sees, is in control, and can make it come together.

    The paperwork just wipes me out because besides filling it out, there really isn't anything you can do to make it go FASTER...just pray and plead with Him.

    Excited for you! :)

    ReplyDelete