My Week in Review
Low
Being sick for the 9th day now! Feeling MUCH better than even yesterday, but man, it's been a long week!
High
Well I have quite a few so I will list them off
-Having a fantastic getaway with hubby & kids (despite being sick!)
-Celebrating Big Sisters 4th Birthday! I can't believe we have a four year old! Bittersweet.
-Having a wonderful family who helped me out so much while I was sick and Mr. was working, literally could not have done it without them.
- A beautiful, great tasting birthday cake made with love for our big girl:

(we love tangled!)
Lesson Learned
Hmmm....I learned that I actually really don't like cloth diapers as much as I "thought" I did. As a matter of fact, they are nothing but a pain in the butt, and unless you buy the most expensive packs of disposable diapers they make, you actually are not saving money, or enough money to be worth the headache.
Not a lesson I guess....more of a realization.
Shay this is so cute that u have made this..I love it!!!! U are so talented ;) love ya
ReplyDeleteSorry you were sick. Hate being sick!! :(
ReplyDeleteShay you and Adam are so blessed you have such a wonderful family and i am so proud of you, I love you all Love aunt cherree
ReplyDelete