Thursday, January 6, 2011

Today...

-Oatmeal
-Getting kids dressed fiasco
-Happy meals
-Must you dump your french fries all over the floor..?
-Fingerprints
-Girls fought naps, then when one finally fell asleep, it was late so I woke her up.
-When will I learn to never wake my kids from naps?
-Crankiness
-"When they are crabby...put them in water!" best lesson for raising kids!
-Bath time...some fighting & tears the entire time.
-Again...why did I wake her from her nap?
-Coloring
-Can we have oatmeal for dinner please?
-Don't talk to big sister..ANYONE! She is in a bad mood.
-Making a broccoli and cheese casserole already...is this a battle I want to choose?
-Messy house
-Little sister has been asleep through most of this
-Dead phone

3 hours until bedtime. 6 1/2 hours until Mr. get's home.

A day in the Potter house!



4 comments:

  1. Glad your fingerprints are done...one more step done :)

    Whew....yeah.....had a few days like that this week.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds soo familar :) I did learn a long time ago to never wake a kid from a nap - late or not. I have made the mistake several times though - we might never learn. We always think if we wake them then they will actually sleep at night but then they get so worked up the night is miserable :)

    Hope it gets better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All in the day of the life of a Potter. Haha.... this was cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so happy for the progress you have made with the foster/adoption. I have been gone forever with the baby and I am so excited to be able to keep up with you again! Just wanted to let you know I am back and hope you can stop by my blog again now that I am posting again! :) By the way-the girls are so cute, little sister is getting so big!! :)

    ReplyDelete