1. What movie could you watch over and over again and not get tired of?
Mean Girls.
I know, that's so teenager-ish, secular movie...
But I love it, and I believe I can still recite 90% of the lines in the movie.
2. What's your biggest pet peeve right now?
I always have lots of pet peeves.
My floors have to be clean even if my house is not, and all the vacuum lines have to be in the same direction. When we pull into the driveway, I have to park the van so that my mirror is aligned with a certain bush branch, my place mats on my table have to be wrinkle free and even with each other...
Or is this more ocd?
3. If you had to describe your best friend in five words or less, what would you say?
Giving
Compassionate
Understanding
Loving
Quiet
4. If you did not have to worry about money or go to school what would you do for a living?
Huh?
I suppose if I never had to worry about money I wouldn't need to go school since you generally go to school so you can make more money ;)
But- if I went to school, it'd be for Cosmetology. Not the highest paying job out there, but it's something I know I'd enjoy spending my life & time doing.
5. What is your one "splurge" item, that you will always buy, no matter the cost?
Hmm.... having my eyebrows waxed? I don't spend a ton of money on myself ever...but one thing I do always like to have done is my eye brows, and it's only $10.
Head over to Mama M's at My Little Life and join in on the fun!

Oh my with your pet peeves :) Allie can be like that with her toys sometimes we joke that she might have a little OCD.
ReplyDeleteI haven't seen Mean Girls - sounds interesting so I may have to check it out. After all the 90s were cool :)