The weather in my neck of the woods:
Mid-low 40's. Right now, is 46.
Things that make me happy:
Spending time with my best friend and our kids
Dr. Seuss
My husbands work schedule
Book(s) I'm reading:
David Platt's Radical... maybe one day this will change...I actually haven't picked it up in weeks.
What I'm enjoying on TV:
Nothing really.
On the menu for dinner:
Grilled chicken fajitas
New Recipe I tried or want to try soon:
This yummy chicken & cheese casserole with French fried onions and cream of mushroom soup.
On my to do list:
Make myself another eye exam appointment...since I wasted an hour and half last week at the previous eye place, only for me to finally get in the exam room and the doc tell me he doesn't accept our insurance.
In the craft basket:
Christmas pillow case dresses
Looking forward to this week:
Christmas Eve and Christmas, of course!
My Favorite Blog Post this week:
"Fostering: A Bigger Picture" from With Great Joy
Every parent is different, every child is unique, how you choose to parent will differ from someone else...and that is okay.
On my prayer list:
Confidence
Devotionals, Key Readings, Scripture Verses:
"You will experience God's peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus..." Phil 4:7


Cutie!
ReplyDelete