I'm celebrating Black Friday with my very first
GIVEAWAY!
Wahoo!
WHAT am I giving away?
This adorable Love for Africa coffee cuff from Moments with Love
Shout your love for Africa with this beautiful, re-usable coffee cuff.
Pair it with a gift card to a local coffee or tea shop for a perfect gift!
Wonderful for teachers, neighbors, pastors, mail carriers & you!
Pair it with a gift card to a local coffee or tea shop for a perfect gift!
Wonderful for teachers, neighbors, pastors, mail carriers & you!
How to enter:
You can enter three ways.
1- Post about the giveaway on your blog- then leave me a comment with your blog address, this will give you TWO entries.
2- Leave a comment about what you would do with the cuff! Give as a gift? Use it yourself? OR why you like it.
3-Follow my blog and leave a comment saying your a follower, one entry.
You can do one of these for one entry, two of these for two entries, or...all of them for 4 entries:)
One winner will be randomly chosen Friday December 3rd 2010.
Enter away! :)

um, maybe it's cause I'm tired, but I'm confused about leaving a comment about which you like like and why.....
ReplyDeleteAnyway, I love the look of the cuff and that it's reusable!
oh yeah, lol I follow your blog!
ReplyDeletehmm okay thanks for the edit, I was so confused. lol I kept rereading cause I thought I missed something.
ReplyDeleteI'd keep it for me as a reminder to pray....I have a mental prayer list, but sometimes it gets lost. lol
I think I have someone in mind to give this as a gift with a coffee gift card...great idea! :)
ReplyDeleteI follow your blog! I look forward to all your new posts! :D
ReplyDeleteI follow your blog :)
ReplyDeleteLove it!! But since I don't drink coffee I would probably give it away with a GC, perfect gift for a coffee lover!
ReplyDeleteIf I am the winner I would give it as a gift to my coffee drinking friend who brought her daughter home from Ethiopia last year!
ReplyDeleteI am a new follower!
ReplyDeleteI am a follower :)
ReplyDeleteI am posting this on my blog :)
ReplyDeleteI LOVE coffee so I would probably use it myself :)
ReplyDelete