Friday, October 1, 2010

Fall

FALL is in the air. I really cannot believe how fast this year has FLOWN. It makes me sad, my Dad always told me that the older I get the faster time will go by-and he is right. Every year goes by faster...and faster..and faster. I don't like time at all. This is one time that I kind of wish we were all vampires and lived forever-never aged-and time didn't matter. Why can't it be like that?

I was talking my friend a few nights ago about how weird it is that everything is not going to be like it is now-forever. I'm not always going to be the only one in my family with children. My sister in laws are not always going to be 4 & 6 years old. My younger brothers and sisters will one day be out of my parents house, maybe with spouses and children. We will not be in this house forever. My children will not be small forever. I will not be young forever. The cars in my driveway are not the cars we will always have. We will not always have the same amount of money in the bank. It's weird to think about. Life how is it right now- will not last long. Sad, because I really like my life right now. I love it. But- God has bigger plans for me than I can even imagine, I know that this is not it.

So fall is here. Time for the leaves to change, cooler weather, pumpkins, lattes, halloween, family holidays, and lots of time at the park! I even opened the windows today and it's beautiful! This afternoon we are going to finish coloring our pumpkin decorations, we're going to make chunky crayons, and play outside! Thank you God for another beautiful day to spend with my family!

1 comment:

  1. I think after you have children you really notice just HOW fast time flies! I want my baby to stay a baby!!

    ReplyDelete