Something is going to happen in the next two to four weeks...that will bring us one BIG step closer to our goal (being 100% debt free) which will bring us closer to the sweet boy that God had waiting on us somewhere. Praying for God to knock our socks off! I'll let you know what it is after it happens. I have a weird paranoia about things not happening if I tell anyone about it or get to excited about it beforehand. Could use some prayers that Gods will be done!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.3
Great Job!!! We did the Dave Ramsey class about 6mo ago and are headed towards being debt free also.. AND we are adopting too!! Love your post about goodwill too... I am a huge fan. Especially here in the PNW where it is always raining they have the best deals on rainboots. So glad to be following your journey.
ReplyDeleteAbby
www.myers-r-us.blogspot.com
Believing with you and standing with you.
ReplyDeleteAbraham believed God!!