Saturday, September 4, 2010

Wants & Needs

I want to order pizza for dinner.
I need to get up & make one of the gazillion meals I have planned for this week since I have the food anyway.

I want to go shopping & buy new fall/winter wardrobes for all of us.
I need to go sit down in the girls room (& mine) and sort through the clothes we already have, to make myself realize that we don't need any clothes!

I want to adopt our baby boy right now!
I need to be patient & wait on God (& everything else that is in the way).

I want to wake up in the morning and be 25lbs lighter.
I need to start exercising to help make that happen.

I want to take a nap & be lazy for the rest of this cloudy day.
I need to tidy up the house, and go through Mr's dress clothes & see what he has for his new job.

2 comments:

  1. i need to do this kind of post. I love it! It is crazy how different our wants and needs really can be. I try to get that across to my kids all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree...I love this post! It made me think! :)

    ReplyDelete