Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Two Years

Happy 2nd Anniversary to my Husband & I!
Yesterday we started off the day getting him enrolled in college while my mom watched all three girls. So, he is officially a college dad, husband. Getting his associates in Business and his bachelors in IT. Very proud of him.

Then later on we got to go on a date, dinner & a movie, by ourselves! A huge thank you to all who made it possible for us :) We saw the movie "The Town" - probably the best movie I have seen in a long time! I loved it, there was literally never a boring or dull moment. Plus, Ben Affleck is the main character- need I say more?

Here are some of my favorite pictures from our wedding:











3 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! I love the wedding pictures. Especially the ones with the cake.

    Glad you got a date night to yourselves. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the wedding pictures!!!!!! Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete