When they finally get there, they bring us a Chevy Cobalt. Good car, but did they listen when I said I have three kids?? Three carseats?? Apparently not. We tried to squeeze them in, and there was no way. The third seat was hanging out of the door, so he went back & got us a bigger car, that fits the three seats nicely across the backseat. I'm tired at this point.
We then made our way to a good friends house to visit & play. I loved her cute little house in her cute "big" neighborhood, and her homemade pigs in a banket that I will be making very soon, yum! When we got home (after realizing I left the house key on my key ring and had to drive across town again to get them), I was blessed yet again by all three kiddos taking four hour naps!
My husband is finally off call, however, he still has to finish out his 11 days of work in a row. 8 down, three to go. I know he is exhausted, poor man. We are patiently waiting for his company to find a replacement for him so he can move on to his new job.
On a brighter note...my mom's mom (my grandma) gets to see little sister this week :) I love how elderly people adore small children and babies. It makes me kind of sad too- to think that one day I will be that ederly person...smiling at all the little ones and remembering the days of my children being small. Remembering these days.
Oh time...why do you have to fly? I wouldn't mind if you decided to take a break...to stop going so fast for a little bit.

No comments:
Post a Comment