Yesterday was my wonderful husband's 26th Birthday! I could not be blessed with a more perfect husband for me, or a more perfect father for our three girls. He is so hard working, helpful, patient, soft spoken, funny, and loving. {I should probably look back on this post when I'm not too happy with him! :) } Happy Birthday, Mr.!
Yesterday was also...little sisters first month :) She is now, 1 month old!
Yesterday was also...little sisters first month :) She is now, 1 month old!
Not a whole lot has happened with her in the past 4 weeks! She eats a little more, she has gained 3 pounds since birth, she stays awake for a good hour out of each day, she recognizes my voice and will follow me around with her eyes for a little bit, her head-holding skills are really good, she can no longer fit in preemie clothes and is quickly outgrowing her nb stuff. I guess that is a allot of stuff :) She is a blessing & a joy!

Happy Birthday to the MR!!!
ReplyDeleteYour baby girl is getting soooo big!