-All three of my girls are napping! The older two, in their Thirsties cloth diapers & Ava in her Fuzzibunz :) Love it, Love it. Which means I should probably be asleep too...because I am sleep deprived.
Ya wanna know how sleep deprived? VERY. In the past month, I have:
Forgotten to pick up middle sister from the babysitter after bible study. Yep, I just started driving home, when 15 minutes later I realized I never picked her up!
Almost left Big sister at church. Ok, this one kind of wasnt my fault. She was suppose to be going home with her grandma. So I left her "with" her grandma...loaded the other two in the car...and when I pulled around the church to give them her carseat...she wasnt with them. I said.."Wheres big sister?" They said "I thought you had her?" ....Ok, if she is going home with you...why would I be taking her???? And then to make it worse, my husbands step dad was all like "so how many times is little sister waking you up at night?"
I've left the house to go somewhere, come home, and realize that I left my front door open the entire time.
I've loaded all the girls up to go to the grocery store...get there, and realize I left my wallet with all my money in it, at home.
And then today we were on the way to a playdate. We were a mile away, when I realized that I didnt shut the front door...AGAIN! So I had to turn around, drive all the way home to shut the front door. - I am pretty sure my neighbors think I'm insane. Im just forgetting everything these days!
-The countdown has began! 6 days until Mr. begins his new job! Woohoo! And he is excited because he thought he missed fall registration at our local college, but then discovered that they are registering now for fall II classes. Im so excited about all of the oppertunities that are opening up for him.
-With everyone going back to school recently, it makes me think about how big sister will be in school just next year for pre-k :( She is growing way too fast. I have not decided if I'm going to homeschool or send her to the elementry school that is just two blocks from us. It IS one of the best elementry schools in our town, and we could walk her to school & walk to pick her up...and it would only be half days...but then again...I just dont know. I probably won't know until next summer. Either way, she will be school age :(
Why does time have to fly so fast. It's already September. Where has this year gone?
This year has gone by way too fast!
ReplyDeleteYou definitely need some sleep, girl! lol
OOOpppsss...funny. Sometimes with babies- your eyes just have a hard time coping - he he he...
ReplyDeleteTime does fly way tooo fast! I promise it was yesterday we brought Joanna home? Now our oldest is already in 5th grade? YIKES!!
Hee hee you are funny!!!! After two you do lose your mind - guess I should have warned you :)
ReplyDeleteAt least we're in the club together!
You poor thing! You just need a good afternoon nap to get you back on track :) A girl can dream right?
ReplyDelete