Monday, July 12, 2010

our baby girl...

is coming now! as in, I'm in the hospital in labor! ( discovered I have preeclampsia).please pray for a safe delivery, no c sections, and a healthy mom and baby girl!

Published with Blogger-droid v1.4.2

10 comments:

  1. Good luck! Can't wait to see pics of the new baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I'll be praying for you and the new baby! good luck with everything. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY for baby! Boo on the preeclampsia, though--I hope all goes well and I can't wait to see pics!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Can't wait to hear the good news, hope everything goes smooth for you!! {{hugs}}

    ReplyDelete
  5. No way! My best friend is in labor tonight too! She was due the 24th. That is crazy!!! Wishing you luck and can't wait to hear all about it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh! Praying everything stays smooth and you and baby stay healthy!! Can't wait to hear an update!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Praying for you and her! Can't wait to see pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm assuming she's here by now. Looking forward to the story!!!!

    ReplyDelete