I spent most of the morning maintaining my already clean home, snuggling with my girls, feeding my girls, replying to emails and feeding the girls some more. (They eat so much these days!)
We headed out to the pool after lunch (skipping naps) and had a blast, as usual. This is the best summer I've had as a mother. The girls are at the perfect age and we enjoy going to the pool and doing things so much more than we ever have.
I ended up ordering a pizza for dinner, and then our friends invited us over to their place for pizza. So we bring our pizza & join them :)
When I got home and checked the mail...a package had come! More fluff! Three more amazing Fuzzibunz OS (in chocolate, crushed berry and cotton candy) and they threw in a free SmartiPants diaper...which I'm going to do a mini-review on once I have the time to sit down and scope it out. My stash that started out with two diapers, is now at 13- (and growing!).
Tomorrow is my baby shower, and I am very excited! I hate hate opening gifts in front of people...because really..how many times can I saw "awwww" or "awwww how cute", plus the "all eyes on me" thing kind of makes me nervous. HOWEVER, I am positive I will make it through the shower and have a blast! I am blessed to have two of the best ladies I know throwing it for me :)
I know how you feel about opening gifts in front of people. For me at me wedding and baby showers that my MIL hosted I didn't even know most of the people. I have already told her that if she wants to throw me a shower when I have my next baby we are going to make it an unwrapped diaper/gift shower only! Hope you have a blast today though and receive everything you need for you new little one!
ReplyDeleteI hope that you have a wonderful time at your baby shower. They are so fun! Can't wait to see what all you get.
ReplyDelete