Thought's for Today:
-After three month's of horrible communication and customer service, we finally received the girl's hand print plaques that we had done (three months ago). What an awful experience with "Happy Handprints" that was! Never again!
-On a better note, I purchased three small Thirsties diaper covers today, and they are so cute! My diaper stash is finally growing! Now we just await for the arrival of the Fuzzibunz OS...OH, and the baby to put them in, of course :)
-We went to the pool today with three of our friends (and their kiddos). It was actually allot of fun! Big Sister is getting to be such a great swimmer, and Middle Sister even went down the water slide about a dozen times! Summer is here!
-After naps, Middle Sister came down with a fever...and diarrhea. Probably the same virus that Big Sister had the night before. What a mess this made our night! On top of that, Mr. didn't get home until 9:30pm!
-My house is a total mess. I mean, maybe the messiest it has been in a long time. I plan on staying home tomorrow and getting it all done. Praying that the girls let me! Our (clean) laundry is eating our dining room!
-My mom called me tonight to let me know she is going out of town the first week of August {the week after little sister arrives, the week Mr. goes back to work as well}. Maybe I expect/assume too much...just saying.
-We received brand new pictures of our Compassion sponsored boy, Bernardo! I have to say, I am very pleased with their child sponsorship program! We've received about 6 letters from him and a bunch of new pictures of him all in the past 7 months. He even told us what he spent his Christmas money on! I am thankful we chose to go with them! We now have a framed picture of Bernardo on a side table in our house, and Big sister loves to show it to everyone who comes over!
Ok, I'm ready to be thankful! :)
-I'm thankful for my girl's cute handprints that I will have forever!
-I am thankful for cloth diapers! That save me money and give me something to obsess and dream about!
-I am thankful for my best friend who went to the store, bought me a thermometer because I couldn't find mine, and drove it here so I could take my girl's temps!
-I am thankful that I have friends to go to the pool with and laugh with.
-I am thankful for my home, even though it's a disaster!
-I am thankful for my mom and all that my parents have done for us and continue to do.
-I am thankful for Bernardo, who is teaching us!
-I am thankful for my cozy bed, that I am about to get into!
-I am thankful for email, so I could email the hand print lady a nice complaint! (Hey, nobody should have had to go through all the heck that I went through to get our (paid for!) hand prints! :) Just saying.....
Thank You Lord.
What ordeals, but glad you are able to find the ways to be thankful! :) Hope your girls are feeling much better!
ReplyDelete