Thursday, June 3, 2010

Hooray!

I have finally got my layout to look exactly how I want it to look, and it only took me maybe 30 minutes to do by myself! I am very pleased with it :) -I bet you can't tell I've been obsessed with changing it back & forth for a long time now, I think this one is a keeper...at least for a few months :)

So, for a little update? {as if that much has happened in the past 2-3 days...}
I have noticed that many of my bloggy friends have changed their blogs to private, and a few even had a note saying it was because of identity theft. Yikes. Therefore, we are not using real names on here & I have to go back and delete any other possible times I have used our real names...just to be safe.

With that said, middle sister's separation anxiety has got a little better. Last night, she actually stayed in the nursery at church and only cried for a few minutes. It's easier for her to fall asleep during nap time and night time, however...she still wakes up and gets into our bed! We have a queen size bed, and she is killing me with her kicking and moving! We tried the "put her back her own bed" thing, and after the second time of us getting up to do it...we were so tired we just let her sleep in our bed. {It's not like Mr. has to wake at 5am every morning or anything...}. We also tried making her a little "bed" on our floor, that didn't work either. So, we are steadily trying to find a solution to keeping her out of our bed and praying something works in the next seven weeks here, before little sister comes!

I was given a bread machine from a very sweet lady, and I hate to say that I have yet to use it! I have the stuff I need, now I just need time! So, I'm thinking this weekend while Mr. has to work, I will pull it out and "try my hand" at making bread! I am really craving banana nut...yum!

Little sister is indeed getting bigger! At almost 32 weeks, I can finally feel her all up in my ribs. I am very excited and I can't believe that time is flying by this fast! I remember the day we found out like it was yesterday. Middle sister has told me that she want's to name her "trampoline" {her favorite thing}, and Big sister want's a combination of the two names we let her choose from. I'm happy that we have a name that I really love, it only took forever to find it.

Oh, & right as I'm typing I got word that our friends who are adopting passed court, and they travel to get their son in the next two months! Exciting. That didn't seem to take long at all! I believe it was sometime in December of last year that they even decided to adopt from Africa and they will have their son less than a year later!

And now, both of my little ladies are awake from naps- I have pictures to upload later :)


6 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I love the orange in your blog!

    I can't believe you only have a few weeks left! That did go by really really fast!

    Best of luck to you with bed situation! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the new layout, you will have to help me with mine, and now I am a little nervous about having our names on here....hmmm
    I can't believe you are 32wks now, seems like yesterday you found out...time goes by too quickly when you are having fun. Praying for middle sister to have more peaceful nights!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new layout! I actually made our blog "generic" too! Not real names. I like to post and share things just didn't want everything out there. I do know some people that post their address and practically their daily schedule, and I think they are crazy! It is possible to blog and still keep yourself protected! good job@

    ReplyDelete
  4. The new layout looks great. Your little sis will be here before you know it. Wow.
    I changed our names a few months after I started blogging. I wanted to be safe too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the new blog design! Hhhhmmm you have me thinking about making sure I delete personal names too! You can never be too careful! Yea for only having a few weeks left until "little sister" is here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY for your friends and little sister!! I like the layout as well!!!

    ReplyDelete