I am so happy your finally here! (well, three hours away...)
Lot's of good things to come this month, well...I hope!
In two days, we find out if we're having a boy or girl!
It's also St.Patricks Day this month, and I plan on taking the girls to Savannah to see the "big" St.Pattys day parade, and feed ourselves yummy food from all the vendors. Possibly go with some friends, or my madre. Thank you, St.Patrick, for giving us a day to get out of the house & spend money and wear green (or get pinched).
Also, with March, comes the first day of spring! Which HOPEFULLY, means WARMER WEATHER! It has been a weirdly cold winter for us. I am looking forward to spring shopping and warmer park days and picnics!
Believing for BIG things this spring!



I know you are excited. Can't wait to hear what the baby is.
ReplyDeleteOh how fun, I can't wait to hear what your having.
ReplyDeleteIt is so exciting finding out the sex of a baby!
ReplyDeleteI am so ready for the first day of spring. I just hope we are having springlike weather here then.
:) I can't wait to hear!!!!!! So exciting!
ReplyDelete