Wednesday, November 11, 2009



Wishes For This Christmas

-My husband's heart be changed in a huge way!
-That we have some great news to tell people Christmas morning!
-That we are able to help someone this Christmas season, in some way.
-That we get to relax over the holidays, and yet somehow spend it with both families.
-That we successfully make sure that we focus on what Christmas is really about and teach our children that it's not about gifts and Santa, it's Jesus' birthday!
-And, it'd be awesome to open up a present this year, and it be some paperwork...just saying =-)







6 comments:

  1. We just put up our tree today...when the phone rang....my heart jumped- praying that we get a call soon saying when our court date is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a beautiful tree, mama! praying for you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Your tree and your heart! Praying!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list Shay! I hope it all come true. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow that's a lovely looking tree!!

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am new to your blog. Thank you for stopping by mine. I need to do some reading to catch up on your story :). I hope some of your Christmas Wishes come true!

    ReplyDelete