Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Ten Times Tuesday

1. Are you a Black Friday shopper?
Last year was my first time. I went to one store (target) to get one specific item. We got it, picked up a few other things while we were in there, and went home! It wasnt bad at all. I am going with friends this year, I'm hoping it will be a good time again!

2. What was your favorite childhood toy? (Think Easy Bake Oven, Cabbage Patch Kid, Shrinky Dinks, etc.)
I liked cars, and car mats. And the american girl bitty baby doll.

3. Favorite Christmas movie?
The Santa Clause with Tim Allen
Elf
The Polar Express

i also cannot wait to see the new christmas carroll, and prep & landing!


4. What is the "must have" item on your Christmas list this year?
A baby boy!
A new bed set
And a great christmas for my husband and kids.

5. Do you go all out with decorations or do you keep it simple and classy?
Im not overboard by any means.

6. What are your Christmas Plans this year?
Church at 6.
Annual Christmas eve "party" at my parents house on Christmas eve.
Home to open one gift (pjs!) & put cookies out for santa.
Christmas day, opening gifts and im making a big dinner, we are not going anywhere! Staying home together all day.

7. What is your favorite Thanksgiving dinner item?
I like....mac and cheese, sweet potato casserole, and.....mashed potatoes and gravy!I know, carbs!

8. Do you watch football on Thanksgiving?
Nope, the parade though.

9. What is your favorite Christmas song?
Hahaha. Feliz Navidad. We wish you a merry Christmas, Have a holly jolly christmas, santa baby, baby its cold outside...

10. What is your favorite Christmas Memory?
I have many.
Staying up all night, sleeping in my sisters bed, waking up and having to wait forever on my parents, christmas eve parties.





6 comments:

  1. This was fun to read! I'm the same way with Christmas decorations!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...most of your answers could have been mine! Love shopping black friday (well, really just the crowds, there are many years I go out and don't buy things, but love the hustle and bustle,and if I get something that's even better). Have fun shopping with your friends and have a great thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved learning about your Christmas and Thanksgiving fun. I love Black Friday shopping. I look forward to it every year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun, I love reading these! Have a great Thanksgiving and have fun on Friday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very fun to read! Have been thinking about you this week-just wondering what an outcome was... You don't have to answer, just know I have been praying for you! :)

    ReplyDelete