I read a blog tonight written by a new Christian that is stuggling a bit...I put a link to this post on her comments, I hope and pray she see's this...
I am the "new" Christian Jen is referring to. She posted a link to this. What a great song and a great message. Thanks so much for posting it. xo Chrissie Grace
HAHAHA I saw REJOICE and I was like , BABYYYYYY!! :) I love Casting Crowns. Hope you are having a great weekend. :)
ReplyDeleteGreat song, great band and even great message! I love Casting Crowns and their message in their music. Thank you for posting this!
ReplyDeleteI read a blog tonight written by a new Christian that is stuggling a bit...I put a link to this post on her comments, I hope and pray she see's this...
ReplyDeleteI am the "new" Christian Jen is referring to.
ReplyDeleteShe posted a link to this. What a great song and a great message. Thanks so much for posting it.
xo
Chrissie Grace