Last night was Oktoberfest at our church, it was allot of fun, I love my church. My sister even came!
Speaking of my sister...I don't think im going to be able to take her cats. She won't get them declawed because she said its like cutting you fingers off (???!). I know my girls are going to pull their tales or hit them, throw toys ate them or something to make the cats want to scratch them. I'm not playing that game. I already feel awful about the marks my girl's put on each other!
Oh oh oh! We traded in our car! And....I got...a
minivan!
Do you believe me?
.
.
.
.
.
.
Didn't think so.
I'm scared of minivans. I'll admit it.
I just COULDNT do it.
SO, we went in between, with a...

Seats 6. And, I love it. Lots, and lots. And, I can fit 2 more kiddos in it. =-) Not like that was a huge factor in our car buying or anything.......
This weekend, I am going to see....

Normally, movies about the end of the world freak me out. But, now that I am much wiser than I use to be (if i do say so myself). I am smart enough to know that the end of the world is not 12/21/ 2012. I remember when people thought the year 2000 was going to be the end. I was like...11 years old and I remember counting down the new year and wondering what was going to happen. What happened...nothing! Duh. God doesn't even know the day or the hour. So, I am looking forward to seeing this flick with some awesome ladies.
Tomorrow holds a day of...sitting at a car dealership with my kiddos and a dear friend who volunteered to tag along. Fun right? =-) And I am currently praying I didn't give my entire family food poisoning tonight, because I didn't know the rules to freezing and defrosting meat and hold time, until after we ate dinner. So, I'm not exactly Betty Crocker...
OH OH, i have 50 followers now! (51 actually...). Im excited. I thought i'd write about it, because everyone else writes about it when they hit a number like 50, 100, 150. It makes me happy to know that a)not everyone thinks im a completely boring and plain person and b)people actually like reading about my day to day events, issues, dramas, and adventures. I am happy to have kept you follower's entertained everyday for the 3 minutes it takes to read my post's. I have to say, I have encouraging followers and your comments rock!
No, I cannot believe I'm blogging about my followers either. =-)
Sorry Mama! That's all I got tonight. Nothing to serious, I'm holding out on that stuff for now.
What We are praying for :
Guidance.
God's perfect will for our family.
All the people, all over the world, who do not have enough to eat or drink.
Patience with my children.
The strength to become completely selfless, to live the life God want's us to live and do everything for him, not for us.
That God will do a HUGE work in adam. A huge one.
That I can speak the truth, in love, to friends when I need to and that I can keep the boundaries established.
I love to read your blogs because I see so much growth each day in them. Looking forward to Thursday. We should get together and pray sometime before that...Yes?
ReplyDeleteFun....vehicle shopping.....hey - minivans scare you??? Try a 15 passenger.....but it is what I get to fit into the 15 passenger that I really like :) he he he
ReplyDeleteI do not think your blog is boring at all! Glad you've reached 51. The new car is very nice. Have fun at the dealership. I remember one time we were picking up our new car, years ago, and we were there for 5 hours. I thought the kids about tore the "kid playroom" apart! They ate all the popcorn and cookies and the lady in charge refused to make more popcorn after she already did 3 times! We never went back to that dealership! Enjoy your day and the movie.
ReplyDeleteMe too.
ReplyDeleteI can't watch end of the world movies....
it gets my OCD mind going...,
hope u like it :)
NICE CAR!!!
I remember celebrating the year 2000, I was 24! and pregnant with my 2nd child, man Shay you make me feel old, we celebrated in a church service and this year I get to welcome the new year with you!I had a minivan with WOOD-Paneling @ the age of 24 (talk about feeling old). I don't like cats either, know that was a tough decision but I can only imagine what my boys would do to my sisters cats too ;-)I love reading your blogs...they are GREAT! And I love you!
ReplyDelete