Tuesday, November 17, 2009

The ABC's of ME

A - Age: 20

B - Bed size: Queen

C - Chore you hate: Cleaning the bathrooms.

D - Dog's name: No dog, I want one though.

E - Essential start your day item: An alarm?

F - Favorite color: Right now, it's green. And black & white are always my fave.

G - Gold or Silver: Silver (or white gold)

H - Height: 5'7"ish

I - Instrument you play: Took piano as a freshman, but I dont remember much.

J - Job title: Homemaker :-)

K - Kid(s): Riley, Addison, and Our sponsored child, Bernardo.

L - Living arrangements: I live with my hubby and 2 kids in our home.

M - Mom's name: Mom. Oh wait, her real name - Cindy.

N - Nicknames: Shay, Shayshay, Shay-Butter, Sunshine, Mama, Babe, Mike Tyson.

O - Overnight hospital: When I had my two girls, I loved being in the hospital! And we stayed for 3 days with Riley when she was 1.

P - Pet peeve(s): I have too many & Im too tired!

Q - Quote from a movie: "Every story has an ending, but in life, endings are just beginnings" - Uptown Girls

R - Right or left handed: Lefty.

S - Siblings: 3 Brothers and 3 sisters. I am the 2nd oldest.

T - Time you wake: 9:30 average.

U - Underwear: Yes please

V - Vegetable you dislike: Hmmm. Maybe...I dont know, I like anything that is edible.

W - Workout style: Chasing kids. I know, I know. I was SUPPOSE to begin walking WEEKS ago.

X - X-rays you've had: Chest when I had Pneumonia, and back/neck after a wreck. And my dad was a rad tech, I grew up getting random xrays for fun.

Y - Yesterday's best moments: Hearing what everyone is thankful for at HC.

Z- Zoo favorite: Elephants, Gorillas and Ice cream of course.




7 comments:

  1. I *LOVE* YOUR KIDS Names!!
    Riley and Addison...Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous. You get to sleep till 9:30??? Nice list. Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you really get to sleep in until 9:30!!! Lucky you! Love your list!


    Happy Wednesday Shay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I had your job title! And WOW, you have so much going for you and you are only 20! You are wise beyond your years for sure!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun little way to get to know you better. I might have to do this on my blog :o)

    ReplyDelete