Friday, October 2, 2009

Thought's for the Day

♥ I need God's help...everyday.
♥ I am not alone, and I DO have friends. Good one's at that.
♥ I can't wait for Sunday morning, to get a hug from someone that I really need a hug from.
♥ My husband is annoyed with me now because I screwed up our budget.
♥ My girl's are sound asleep. I love them lots.
♥ I'm visiting the Catholic church for mass tomorrow night, I can't wait.
♥ Had a good friend come over this morning...thankful for being able to vent to her.
♥ The in-law's are still dragging on about the past...I'm over it, and i'm over them. It's in God's hand's now. If they want to see the girls, they know where we live.
♥ I need to keep my mind focused...It's all about God...and it's gonna be worth it all.

3 comments:

  1. Ha... ok so here goes...
    *God's help - ME TOO
    *Friends - Me too, though I always say i don't
    *Focus - HECK YES, me too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been on my heart BIG TIME the last two days! You are in my prayers and I love you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and have you gotten your labels yet?? They should be there ANY day now.

    ReplyDelete