Thursday, October 15, 2009

Love as I Love You...

One thing I have to keep in mind, if God is lays something on your heart, It's NOT going to go AWAY.

Tonight, at 1am, I find myself browsing through each state's heart gallery(photos & profiles of children who need adopted.)
I am crying over some, smiling over some, and praying over some.

Here are some children who I cried, smiled, and prayed over:





Antione suffered from shaking baby syndrome, he is now developing normally & is pulling himself up on things, grabbing things and scooting. He needs..you! This little man is heavy on my heart.



Praying for Christian. Medical needs, needs a loving family! He is a blessing!



Sibling group in Texas, they are BEAUTIFUL! 


One photo is worth 1,000 words. 



This is Sam, from Oregon. He has medical needs, and his future is unknown. He needs a family to love him and to be with him, he is a blessing, and he has a purpose!











Religion that is pure and undefiled before God, the Father, is this: to care for orphans and widows in their distress, and to keep oneself unstained by the world. James 1:27 Defend the cause of the weak and the fatherless; Maintain the rights of the poor and oppressed. Deliver the weak and needy from the hand of the wicked. Psalm 82:3-4

5 comments:

  1. You know that I'm on this! I am so excited for your heart for these children, and I really believe that we are on the edge of something huge in our church. They are going to step up in a mighty way and answer the call to care for the orphans!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, those pictures are precious!! All those beautiful faces!!

    I noticed you are following my blog, so I wanted to stop by and say hi!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Shay...those made me want to go and grab those little souls and love them! The things that they are going through just break my heart.

    I wish we were in the position to care for one of those precious children....maybe one day as our kids get older we'll be able to do the same thing you're considering right now.

    What a powerful and huge thing you are doing! You are such an inspiration!

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how child services has started to do this. So awesome. These are great pictures. I would love to photograph them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH I wish I could take every single one of them home with me! It breaks my heart knowing that all those kids need loving homes to be in.

    ReplyDelete