Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Imperfect Tuesday's

I saw this on a friend of mine's blog...well, her version...and thought it was cute, so im going to do it myself since I have writer's block at the moment!

This morning, I DIDN'T hit the snooze button & let the kiddos wait for me in their rooms so I could get an entire, oh 5 extra minutes of sleep.
I DIDN'T avoid talking to a few MOPS mom's because they seemed intimidating.
I DIDN'T almost loose my cool when my 2yr. old was throwing shoes, running around and climbing behind the counter at McDonalds.
I DIDN'T throw away one of my kiddo's "lipsticks" while she was napping because she get's it EVERYWHERE.
I DIDN'T cheat on my "diet" again today.
I DIDN'T come to the realization that I may not be ready for another kid today.
I DIDN'T turn on the tv for the kid's so that I could blog for another few minutes.
I DIDN'T "forget" to spend time with the Lord today, BUT, now that I just reminded myself I am going to!

Ah, Im perfectly imperfect =-)

1 comment:

  1. I didn't cheat on my diet today either. :) These were cute!

    ReplyDelete