Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I DIDN'T cancel our weekly play date this morning, because I feel like staying at home...or going to bible study...

I DIDN'T think that I had made the decision last night to not go to bible study.

I AM NOT letting my kiddos wait on me in their room right now,because I AM NOT trying to soak up every minute alone that I can get before the day begins...

I DID NOT seriously spend all my time online last night, until almost 3am.

I seriously AM NOT a computer addict...and I DO NOT think there should be facebook support groups!

I AM NOT currently thinking about what the easiest thing I can make for breakfast is.

My husband IS NOT going to kill me and possibly take over the budgeting because I HAVE NOT been blowing way too much money lately.

I DID NOT close the blinds this morning..NOT trying to make it darker in the house so that I'd feel better about NOT wearing my pjs all day.

I DID NOT get an older Christian ladies email instead of her phone number today, because I desperately want to talk to her...I DO NOT almost hate talking in person and on the phone.

I DID NOT GROSSLY overstate my capacities by not asking God first before taking on this MOPS MNO position. And I am paying for it now, for real.

4 comments:

  1. Too funny about staying in your Pj's...I do that all the time! :) Cute post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had a playdate today that we skipped. I just am too tired! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christy...do you still meet with the angela's?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nope, it's a new group that the Beaufort Mom's started. The last time that we all got together was @ my house in July. That group is DEAD, lol. And for the most part, I am great with that. Time to move on, you know?

    ReplyDelete