Saturday, September 26, 2009

First thing's First.

Here are my thoughts for the day.

♥ Charleston today was fun-shopping is always fun. The girls were excellent! Too bad for the wet, dark & ugly weather...we didn't get to do what we planned. Stopped by Exalt Fest at our church tonight...I was not disappointed. I love my church family. However, I'm still not sure why I'm suppose to be here...& not in NC with my husband.

♥ I have finally come to a conclusion about what to do with the situation/mess I was in. So, what do I do? The next thing. I overlook, forget, and love like Jesus loves me. To think that pulling away was an option for me ever, is crazy. I am incapable of that, & not to mention, I don't want too. I love this person lots, she'd never give up on me...and I'm never going to give up on her or let the devil in to "kill, steal, or destroy" our relationship. Sorry, devil. She is my mama. And as for my friend, friend's with boundaries are the best...and she will be my friend as long as those boundaries are never crossed now that they have been set. It was never any of my business or any of my problems to begin with, I'm over it, and happy!

PHEW!

♥ Tomorrow is church- and then a date with my husband(alone!) for our anniversary. I love him lots.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, Happy Anniversary! And I am so happy that you found your answer regarding what to do. I was praying like crazy for you and the whole situation. Don't you just love answered prayers?

    ReplyDelete